Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting for boards

It will be one month from tomorow and I have still not yet received the results from my boards. It is driving me crazy! If I don't pass my clinicals I have no idea how I am going to find a patient because I don't have clinic. I am praying that I passed the Process of Care written. I finished up my last clinic session in Salt Lake today and good thing! My patient was related to President Hinckley which was cool! Tomorow is my last day of clinic at Weber State. Yeah! Thanks to all those who read my blog...which is probably just my mom and maybe my sister:) I guess it is nice for them to see what I am going through in this program...I am so glad it's over! I love school, but man I am excited to get out in the real world and not have to do any more homework or worry about passing tests all the time! Thanks to all those who supported me these last two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment