Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Graduation Next Week

This last month has gone by really fast, luckily! I was CA yesterday which I am very happy to be done with. I just have to take one more test and do a couple more things for school and I am done. By this Friday, I will be completely done with all my school work. I am leaving for Arizona Saturday morning for my conference golf tournament and I hope that I do a lot better than the last tournaments. This semester has been really rough when it comes to golf! I have not had the time, or the weather, to be able to practice efficiently. This has been the worst semester in four years when it comes to practice. I just want to end on a good note! I am so excited to graduate and look for a job! Yet I have not yet heard from WREB concerning my results and it's driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment