Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Practically done!

I took boards last week on Wednesday and Thursday...I passed my anesthesia written and clinical which was a huge relief. I cleaned my board patient's teeth on Thursday, which I felt really good about considering I don't get the results for another 3 weeks! I hope and pray that I passed! I went to St George for the weekend and played golf at Entrada. The weather was horrendous on Monday, but it slowly got better, and by Tuesday it was gorgeous. Unfortunately, I still played terrible with the good weather. I am not focused on my golf game more than anything else. Assuming that I passed my boards, clinical and process of care, I can now focus on doing well for my conference championship in 3 weeks. I have a few more assignments to get done, but school should not be difficult from here on out. I only have 1 final to study for.
Greg, on the other hand, has loads to do for school. It will all be over in 3 weeks! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment