Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boards are close

I did LA mockboard this morning and I now feel less confident than I did before. On my PSA injection, I thought that I had the last angle right, but apparently I would have failed that injection. I did good on the IA, other than having to reinject due to a positive aspiration. Everything else was good, but I do need to make sure that I get that angle right on the PSA. I hope that I passed the written, I will find out soon.
I have a board patient, but no back up. I am hoping that he will qualify the first time. I just want to get this all over with. It is so stressful just waiting and hoping that i pass. I am not super busy right not, just studying for anesthesia and making sure that I have everything for boards.
I need to make sure that I am still practicing golf as much as possible and enjoying the semester so I don't blow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment